Monday, February 9, 2009

Random

So, I created this blog because I got an e-mail the other day from a dear friend who proposed a question to me...
"If you had a blog to 10,000 people... what would you write?"
This is my beginning of my own adventure...
I love to write. It makes me come alive inside. There is something about words that is very intriguing to me. With words, you can never write enough to describe what you are actually feeling or experiencing... so writing for me is almost like a game.
Who am I?
I am Camille, I am dearly loved.... I am daughter and a lover... I have 4 sisters, 1 brother and a niece.
I live in Redding, California. . .
I work for Beni Johnson at Bethel Church.
Love my job a lot.
Love my life.
Love to laugh.
Love my family.
Love my friends...
Really love Jesus.. :)
.....And so it begins.

1 comment:

  1. You
    Your love
    Your life
    Your words
    Your witness
    will one day impact the lives of 100,000,000 people because of whose you are....Blessings to you my Friend

    ReplyDelete